Professional Beauty GCC 2024
Lash Championship – Lash Art Online (Judging)
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE FEBRUARY 12th – You must purchase this session to enter this category. For more details on this category, including entry terms and conditions,Reach Us For More Info: email@example.com. Or Contact us on Mobile: +971 55 780 5651 .
Lash Championship – Lash Extension with L Curl 2D Category (2 hours)
- 16:00 Award ceremony and certification of all contestants
- End of Nail Championship Arabia PBGCC 2024
RULES FOR EACH CATEGORY
- Registration for all categories will starts at 9:00AM
- Make sure you arrive one hour before the competition begins.
- It is important to understand the application rules for each category and it is the responsibility of the lash artist to resolve any questions prior to the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- Register for your free ticket to Professional Beauty Dubai here and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the category that you would like to enter.
- The cost is 360AED per category.
Explanation of Judging
Judging is based on a 1-5 scale, 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Judges’ scores are final.
Judging is blind. Each model will be provided a number at check-in, which will be used to identify the lash artist at the end of judging. Judges are not to socialize with lash artists during the competition. Judges are not allowed to communicate with contestants about the competition prior to and during the event.
Each judge will be assigned 1-3 categories to judge on the day so that they have ample time to inspect and score the lashes.
Should there be a tie for first place, the judges will review each model’s lashes and select a winner through a majority vote.
If time allows, judges will provide comments and feedback but this is not guaranteed due to tight time restrictions of the trade show.
Rules & Conditions for Competing
· No one other than the competitor and the model is allowed on the competition floor. Do not invite friends, family or colleagues to watch as they will not be allowed.
· When time is called, lash artists are to put their tools down and stand up. If competitors do not stand up immediately, they will be disqualified.
· Shoulder length hair is to be tied back during the competition and should not be touching the client or the products for hygiene and judging purposes.
· All products should be labeled. If no label exists, create one and write what the contents are.
· Personal belongings for models and lash artists should be placed underneath the beds.
· Water is allowed on the floor during the competition. No food or other drinks allowed unless there is a medical need.
· Please inform the Director or Floor Judge if you have a medical condition that requires attention.
Station Set Up
The organizers provide all contestants:
· Massage bed
· Bed roll
· Lamp · Rubbish bin in area
Contestants must provide the below:
· Tools and products
· Hand sanitizer
· One model per category
· One lash brush for judging
· One extra pair of gel pads for judging
Blankets and pillows are not required but highly recommended for the comfort of models.
T&C Lash Championship PBGCC 2024
General Terms and Conditions for taking part in Lash Championship PBGCC 2024.
* First-step registration and payment must be made before the championship online on the website.
* If you’re an individual, salon, or exhibitor of Professional Beauty GCC entering 5 or more people or categories, please contact us for a coupon code at email@example.com. Or Contact us on Mobile: +971 55 780 5651.
* Brands not exhibiting can inquire about sponsorship and available discounts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Contact us on Mobile: +971 55 780 5651.
* Salons and Brands entering individuals are known as ‘Sponsors’ and will appear alongside the entrant’s name in any promotion or marketing.
* Any unauthorized use (defined as anyone using the coupon for less than 5 entries or for those that are brands who are not exhibiting at Professional Beauty GCC) of the coupon will result in automatic disqualification. Any payments made will not be refunded.
* Second step registration must be done in person by visiting the registration booth on the championship arena at 09.00 on the first day of Lash Championship PBGCC.
* Failure to register via 2 steps- online and on the arena will lead to disqualification and PBGCC reserves the right to no refund.
* No show or late arrival for registration may lead to disqualification of contestants.
* All entrance fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* The competition welcomes all levels from students to experts.
* Competitors and models must be at least 16 years old.
* Models are not supplied to competitors.
* If a competitor does not speak English, they can have a translator accompany them.
* Translators are not provided and must be approved before the competition.
* We reserve the right to change or disqualify due to entering the wrong category or fraudulent use of images. Therefore, please make sure you are entering the right level based on your experience.
* Lash Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions in your entry, or for any consequences that arise due to this. After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email and registration form with instructions within 24hrs.
* Participants can enter in one or multiple categories.
· Violation of the model requirements.
· Use of the telephone in the competition area
· Work before the official starts and after the stop command.