IOLITE Microblading Course
KHDA Dubai Government Approved Training Academy
Duration :3 Days
Time : 11am to 7pm
Course Included Complete Microblading Kit.
KHDA Dubai certificate & international Microblading certificate from USA upon completion of course.
6,800 AED 4,800 AED
• Microblading Pen Tool
• Auto-clavable hand-tool
• Brow Pencil
• 7-prong and 12-prong needles
• Hair Stroke Practice skin material
• Semi-Permanent Liquid Color in Dark Brown
• 2 Micropigments in Espresso, Deep Brown
• Instruction Manual
• Numbing Cream.
• Measuring Tools
- Show and explain the different kind of our Permanent Make up Machine,
- Benefits of Semi Permanent make up
- Anatomy of the skin
- Explanation of Colors and Colors selection, how to use color wheel
- Different type of skin color and underskin tone, choosing the pigments for
- Different skin color, color correction
- Business Responsibilities
- Safety Precaution (how to sanitize working area, use only disposable parts,
- Special instruction for Technician how to avoid contaminate area.
- Medical history of Client.
- After care.
- Face proportion
- Proper Measurement of Eyebrow, Lips and Eyeliner
- Proper Hand position to avoid color migration
- Different Technique of shading, proper application of strokes and proper Implantation of color.
- Proper usage of Instant Numb, Biogel, Vera gel and Ezygel
- Practicing on Silicon skin
- Safety and Proper preparation for working area.
- Question Form to be sign
- Additional Health information
- Picture of model face before procedure
- Proper measurement of eyebrow, lips or eyeliner.
- Proper way not to lose your guideline
- Proper application of numbing
- Proper color selection
- Proper Needle selection and Machine preparation
- Proper color implantation
- Picture of model face after procedure.
- Student should follow all the steps
- Proper hand position and pressure
- Guide the student to avoid mistake
- How to solve mistake
- Color correction and camouflaging
- Final examination
- Certificate issued upon successful completion of exams.
What is Microblading ?
Microblading is a tattooing technique in which a small handheld tool made of several tiny needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin. Microblading differs from standard eyebrow tattooing because each hairstroke is created by hand using a blade which creates fine slices in the skin, whereas eyebrow tattoos are done with a machine and single needle. Microblading is typically used on eyebrows to create, enhance or reshape their appearance in terms of both shape and color. It deposits pigment into the upper region of the dermis, so it fades more rapidly than traditional tattooing techniques, which deposit pigment deeper. Microblading artists are not necessarily tattoo artists, and vice versa, because the techniques require different training.
The microblading procedure is a semi-permanent tattoo. Like all tattoos, microblading can fade, depending on multiple factors, including quality of pigment/ink used, UV exposure, elements found in skincare products, medications. The treatment lasts from one to two years. A touch-up session is encouraged 6 weeks after the first microblading procedure and every 12-18 months thereafter.