What is Iolite Air Blower pump?
We use an air blower pump in the Iolite Lash Extension application to make sure lash glue polymerizes quickly. In addition to curing the lash adhesive, it also reduces fumes near the client’s eyes. Apply every 15 minutes, or when changing the glue drop—gently air dry the client’s extensions with this item. For beginners and those who need volume lashes, the air blower can help speed up drying. While processing can also help cure the glue while applying for eyelash extensions.
Features of Iolite Air Blower pump?
- During eyelash application, an air blower is used to speed up the drying time of the glue. It can use to dry eyelash glue after grafting, causing eyelash glue to dry fast so that the eyes don’t get hurt.
- It can also gently remove dust or smudges from delicate equipment without leaving a residue. The blower should use several times per eye once the application is complete.
- It contains medical-grade rubber, which is safe, natural, and non-toxic.
- The glue Should exist thoroughly dry before the customer can open their eyes. Easy to use and convenient to use.
- The one-way air inlet valve prevents the air from entering the balloon from the nozzle.
Benefits of Iolite Lash Extension Air Blower?
- Polymerizes lash glue more quickly.
- To reduce fumes around the eyes.
- Long-term use isn’t tiring, as it is making from premium materials.
- Easy to grip, ergonomic design, feel better.
- When applying eyelash extensions or tattoos.
Gorgeous eyelashes with Iolite Lashes!
We at Iolite Lashes design and manufacture high-quality cosmetic supplies for stylists and beauticians across the globe. All kinds of tools and accessories are available in our offer, such as tweezers, applicators, silicone eye pads, and more. Apart from our premium selection of eyelash extensions, we also offer an array of eyelash adhesives. As well as various salon equipment, we also provide decorations and storage solutions.
The Iolite Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are exclusive for lash professionals! Click HERE for more information about eyelash extension training!