Why Premium Mink Eyelashes D Curl 0.10mm Extensions?
Our Premium Mink Eyelashes D Curl 0.10mm Extensions are our star seller! They are always in demand for Perfect Volume and Mega Volume. The Iolite Eyelash extensions are the truest matte black available without any grey or blue undertones for a “natural” appearance while providing full, fluffy sets.
Premium Mink Eyelashes Extension are soft, flexible and have a beautiful, lasting curl. These eyelashes are designed for glamour and defined beauty. The realistic look of the extensions makes them popular. Give your clients the lashes of their dreams!
- Sterilized PBT Material -With our sterilized PBT materials, we ensure not only that your sets will be stylish, but that they are also safe!
- True Matte Black
- Feels soft to the touch!
- Designed to be lightweight for the safety and health of the natural lashes
- Fillers or air are not blown into the hair so the curls don’t fall flat between fills.
- High Quality at an Affordable Price
- Volume and Mega Volume sets are best with eyelash extensions
The Good Stuff
- 16 rows per tray (over 6,000 lashes!)
- Available in B, C, D Curls
- The series comes in 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
- Lengths between 8-15
How to use Premium Mink Eyelashes D Curl 0.10mm Thickness Extension?
- Use eye patches to cover the bottom eyelashes to prevent lashes from touching others.
- Clean eyelashes with Lash Primer before the procedure.
- Apply a Micro Brush to dip Glue Primer onto the end of false eyelashes to optimize the glue’s adhesive power and the lash extension’s holding time will be longer.
- Pour 1-2 drops of glue onto the Rectangular Platform.
- One tweezer is for separating the natural lash, another tweezer is for holding the eyelash extension tip, dipping the tip into the glue, and then applying it to the natural lash.
- Dry the glue with an air blower.
- To keep lashes longer, apply a coating sealant to them and comb them to achieve the perfect appearance.
The Iolite Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are exclusive for lash professionals! Click HERE for more information about eyelash extension training!