Why Iolite Lash Lift Anti-Irritant Silicone Rod?
This Iolite Lash Lift Anti-Irritant Silicone Rod are used during a lash lamination and Lash Lift treatment to curl the lashes to desired position. Iolite Eyelash Eyebrow Lifting & Lamination is a simple & safe treatment, appear longer, lifted and curled natural eyelashes & eyebrows. This is a safe & easy way to lift the natural lashes. It offers natural hydration to the lashes, is not aggressive and doesn’t damage natural eyelashes, with safe, innovative lotions that lift lashes for up-to 7-8 weeks and come in 3 different lift levels!..
How to use Iolite Lash Lift Anti-Irritant Silicone Rod step by step?
1 Choose the appropriate patches, trimming to fit as required.
2. Apply Lash Lift Glue to patch in small sections and lift the lashes from the root using the lash tool and attach them to the patch
3. Drop #1,#2,#3 on the ring, use the micro brush to apply from root to the center of the lashes.
4.Apply the Lifting Cream(Step 1) on to eyelashes, thinner, shorter or tined lashes5 minutes. Thicker, longer lashes 8minutes.
5. Apply the Neutralizing Lotion (Step 2) onto eyelashes, thinner, shorter or tined lashes 5minutes. Thicker, Longer lashes 8minutes.
6. Apply the Keratin Booster (Step 3) onto eyelashes and wait for 5-8 min
7. According to the instructions, after completing all the steps remove under-eye pads and use a mascara brush to comb lashes up.
Detailed description of the Procedure Using Iolite Lash Lift Anti-Irritant Silicone Rod for brow lamination
- A nutshell, hair lamination regenerates, strengthens, and gives them a healthy shine and a flirty curve.
- In conclusion it is a comfortable, safe, and effective procedure.
- In fact all the items you will need for eyelash lamination are included in the kit.
- The first composition is a lifting agent designed to curl eyelashes and shape eyebrows – one bottle of 5 ml.
- A volume fixer for straightening eyelashes and eyebrows – 5 ml of the composition No. 2.
- In Composition 3, a silk essence containing hydrolyzed keratin and silicone restores the structure and nourishes damaged eyelashes and eyebrows – one 5ml bottle.
- A liquid to remove the residue left by the eyelash cleanser – Composition No. 4 – 1 bottle of 10 ml of eyelash cleanser.
- Universal glue for lamination and Iolite eyelashes Glue for Eyelash Lamination a – 1 bottle 10 ml.
- 1) Use a liner to isolate the lower lashes.
- 2) Then Use IOLITE Beauty Collection 2 in 1 eyelash remover and primer on eyelashes.
- 3) Next choose a roller according to the length of the eyelashes.
- 4) Apply the lamination and glue to the roller using Iolite eyelash lamination.
- -Apply to the eyelid at the upper lash line as much as possible.
- 5) Apply glue to the eyelashes and attach them parallel to the roller.
- 6) Apply Composition No. 1 to the eyelashes with a micro-brush.
The composition must have retreated from the root of eyelashes at about 2 mm to avoid getting on the mucous membrane. Then you do not need to apply the document to the very tips of the eyelashes since they are skinny and can easily damage. During the curl of the eyelashes is too intense at the outer and inner corners, then the composition should be applied to a narrower area of the eyelashes.
- 7) In addition Depending on the thickness of the eyelashes, you should keep the eyelashes warm under the film for 18-25 minutes. Meanwhile use a cotton swab to remove composition No. 1.
- 8) Apply composition No. 2 to the affected areas using a micro-brush following the instructions.
- 9) Maintain composition number 2 in half the time it takes you to maintain composition number 1. Use a cotton swab to remove composition No. 2.
- 10) Apply the liners over the under-eye area, ensuring that the lower lashes remain in place.
- 11) In a small container, combine 0.5 ml of paint with 4 to 5 drops of an oxidant until the mixture becomes homogeneous and creamy.
- 12) Use a micro-brush or a brush to apply the prepared paint to the upper and lower eyelashes, avoiding contact with the mucous membrane. Wait seven to ten minutes. Remove stain with a dry cotton swab.
- 13) Application of composition no. 3 to the upper and lower lashes is best done with a micro-brush. After that, let them dry. After the makeup has dried, remove with a cotton swab dry.
- 14.) Separate the eyelashes from the rollers using composition No. 4 (Cleanser). Remove the rollers and substrates, then remove the glue from the skin.
- 1) Apply IOLITE Brow Collection 2 in 1 eyelash remover and primer to eyebrows.
- 2) Apply Iolite glue for lamination and Iolite eyelashes to the eyebrows, firmly adhering them to the skin as desired.
- (3) Apply the eyebrows with composition No. 1 using a micro-brush. Keep the warm film on for 18-25 minutes if your eyebrows are thick. Remove composition No. 1 using a dry cotton swab.
- 4) Use a micro-brush to apply composition No. 2.
- 5) Maintenance of composition No. 2 takes two times as long as maintaining composition No. Use a dry cotton swab to remove composition No. 2.
- 6) Add a few drops of an oxidant to 0.5 ml of paint and mix until it forms a homogeneous creamy mass. Fill in the eyebrows with the prepared color. Paint should be allowed to cure for the amount of time recommended by the manufacturer, then removed with a dry cotton swab.
- 7) Apply eyebrow composition No. 3 with either a micro-brush or brush. Once composition No. 3 has been covered for ten minutes, remove it with a dry cotton swab.
- 8) Remove the glue remnants from the eyebrows using composition No. 4 (cleanser).
Recommendations before using:
- At first avoid contact with water for the first two hours after the procedure.
- After the procedure, avoid contact with hot water and steam for 24 hours.
- If you are working with compounds #1 and #2 simultaneously, Then do not use the same micro-brush. Each formulation requires a unique micro-brush.
- Users must not use the formula caps with bottles that contain other materials since this may lead to a reduction in formula effectiveness.
- For professional use only!
- Read the instructions carefully before beginning work.