What is Iolite Wave Lash and Brow Lamination Keratin Vitamin?
Iolite Wave Lash and Brow Lamination Keratin Vitamin 15ml is one of the components of our latest lash and brow lamination kit. This 15ml squeeze out tube makes it enough for over 60 procedures. This wave #2 cream with amino acids, fastens a curl 15ml. Our lamination lotion is more hygienic and more economical with best value on market, GUARANTEED!!! In conclusion Apply Keratin Vitamin using disposable mascara brush with a thicker layer avoiding contact with eyes.
Procedures of Eyebrow lamination
- 1) Apply IOLITE Brow Collection 2 in 1 eyelash remover and primer to eyebrows.
- 2) Apply Iolite glue for lamination and Iolite eyelashes to the eyebrows, firmly adhering them to the skin as desired.
- (3) Apply the eyebrows with composition No. 1 using a micro-brush. Keep the warm film on for 18-25 minutes if your eyebrows are thick. Remove composition No. 1 using a dry cotton swab.
- 4) Use a micro-brush to apply composition No. 2.
- 5) Maintenance of composition No. 2 takes two times as long as maintaining composition No. Use a dry cotton swab to remove composition No. 2.
- 6) Add a few drops of an oxidant to 0.5 ml of paint and mix until it forms a homogeneous creamy mass. Fill in the eyebrows with the prepared color. Paint should be allowed to cure for the amount of time recommended by the manufacturer, then removed with a dry cotton swab.
- 7) Apply eyebrow composition No. 3 with either a micro-brush or brush. Once composition No. 3 has been covered for ten minutes, remove it with a dry cotton swab.
- 8) Remove the glue remnants from the eyebrows using composition No. 4 (cleanser).
Keep in mind before using Lash and Brow Lamination Keratin Vitamin
- At first avoid contact with water for the first two hours after the procedure.
- After the procedure, avoid contact with hot water and steam for 24 hours.
- If you are working with compounds #1 and #2 simultaneously, Then do not use the same micro-brush. Each formulation requires a unique micro-brush.
- Users must not use the formula caps with bottles that contain other materials since this may lead to a reduction in formula effectiveness.
- For professional use only!
- Read the instructions carefully before beginning work.
Aqua, Sodium, Bromate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Disosterrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyquaternium-7, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Peg-12, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Sodium Phosphate.
- At first For External use only.
- second Avoid the product getting into the eyes.
- Third Do not use in case of any disorder or open wound on the eyelid and eyebrow area.
- In case of any irritation, rinse eyes water and stop using it immediately.
- Keep out of children.
- Keep in a dark cool place.
- Ensure cap tightly closed while not using.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For Professional use only.